Rabu, 01 Februari 2017

T5W: Favorite Posts Showcase


T5W is a Goodreads group with over 5,000 members.  They create topical blog prompts for each Wednesday of the month.  I have just joined this month, and you can too!   https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

June 22nd Topic Description:
This is a chance to showcase some of your favorite posts you've ever done!  These are your own posts, not shouting out someone else's.  These do not have to be T5W topics.  They can be anything from your favorite discussion post you did, to your favorite review, to your favorite photo you've posted on Instagram.  


My Top Five Favorite Bookstagram Posts


Instagram: nerdification.reviews



Number 5



This photograph was gone up against the primary warm end of the week we had here in New Jersey. It was after 6pm and still decent out so we (Charlie, Chris, Anya [dog], and I) were taking advantage of it by remaining out on the patio.

I had quite recently purchased these Japanese volumes of Hibi Chouchou, in light of the fact that I read the English scanlations on the web and went gaga for it. Volume 12 of this manga is loaded with short stories taking after the characters after the finish of the story, and it was difficult to discover in English.

I adored having the capacity to flip through the physical book to perceive what these characters, who I had developed so connected to, were doing.

Number 4



It is by all accounts a truly prevalent thing on Bookstagram to take pictures of books and things- - particularly books and fake blossoms. Loads of records post truly lovely pictures in this mold. In any case, yah young lady has discovered the most difficult way possible that she is not especially talented with regards to organizing still-life like photographs of books.

All that you find in this photograph is stuff that I have just my work area frequently - with the exception of the blooms. I purchased the fake sakura branch spontaneously while at Michael's Craft Store with Charlie and Chris [no Anya, in light of the fact that dog] (The folks required casings for fan workmanship).

At last, I understood that arranging and theme'ing is not by any stretch of the imagination my thing. Rather, my Bookstagram record is fairly turbulent, much the same as my perusing tastes.

Number 3



I've generally adored the way these Signature Edition Harry Potter soft cover books looked. They're super photogenic all alone. Also, this photograph is really the second one in which the Sword of Gryffindor Harry Potter Funko Pop has shown up for me.

I like the delicate lighting in this photograph and the way that my muddled work area is still out of sight. It additionally happens to be a trinket from my trek to France.


Number 2



This was the principal photograph I ever posted of my new bookshelf. I moved in November of 2015, and it took me until May of 2016 to at long last get my racks up. I as of now love the way everything is shown, and since I read a great deal of center review this year, I've put those books in a position of respect.

The Ever After High arrangement has been an out of the blue wonderful read. I totally cherish the consolidation of characters from Wonderland nearby of other storybook characters. It makes such fascinating tricks and character improvement.

I have additionally appreciated how much discourse any post doing with Ever After High has produced on my Bookstagram! The EAH fans are super amicable and constantly eager to discuss most loved characters. It's a fangirl commendable sort of arrangement, with a substantial cast, and a lot of feels, and I have adored conversing with everybody!


Number 1



I love the cover of The Raven King.  
When I read on my meal break at work I go sit in somewhat woodsy glade and it feels like my very own Cabeswater. I unquestionably needed to photo this book out in nature, yet none of the cool 'cabeswater-esq' pictures I took turned out as stylishly satisfying as this photograph. This one is quite recently so beautiful.

I for the most part leave clean coats at home. They are much excessively delicate for the knapsack that I go with, so I was unbelievably cautious (distrustful) that day to ensure I recovered The Raven King home safe.

However, it was absolutely justified regardless of the hazard to get this photograph!

Post header graphic made using canva. id - MAB7fn6sSgU

Artikel Terkait